CMC COVID Guidelines (effective 9/1/22)
Updated: Aug 28, 2022
• Masks are recommended in common areas.
• Instructors may require that masks are worn in their teaching studios.
• Masks are required at all CMC recitals and group events. Performers may remove their masks only while performing.
• Vaccines and boosters are highly recommended for everyone.
• Vaccination sites may be found at https://vaxfinder.mass.gov.
• City of Cambridge updates on health and safety may be found at https://cambridgema.gov/covid19.
• Handwashing products and hand sanitizer are available throughout the space.
• Please wash hands before lessons.
• Sanitizing spray and paper towels are available in all rooms.
Covid Lesson Attendance Guidelines
• If you test positive for Covid-19 and have symptoms: STAY HOME for 5 days from when you tested positive. After the 5 day isolation, if there has been no fever for 24 hrs, please mask for an additional 5 days at all times when inside CMC.
• If you test positive and do not have symptoms: STAY HOME for 5 days from when you tested positive, and please mask for an additional 5 days. *If you develop symptoms within 10 days of when you tested positive, the isolation clock starts at day 0 of the symptoms onset.
• STAY HOME and take your lesson online if you or your child are ill.
• If students or caregivers show signs of illness during a lesson, the lesson will end early.
• If the teacher becomes ill during a lesson, they will suspend the lesson.
• Anyone showing signs of illness will be asked to leave.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
• All rooms, including the waiting area, contain an air purifier, which continuously clean the air with carbon HEPA filtering.
• Our HVAC has MERV 13 filtration and a UVC light antibacterial air purification system.
• Complete cleaning and sanitizing of the space will occur on a regular basis.